We take payments in two installments per term; one part is your deposit and the following is your balance for the term. If you are a new customer, this is due upon booking and thereafter deposits are taken a few weeks before the end of the previous term (we will always tell you the exact date). Balances are then due at the start of the term. Both deposit and balance are collected by direct debit.
We take payments through our third-party recurring payment platform, GoCardless.
Benefits to you
- You only need to set up payment once – Complete an online form and, unlike with a bank transfer, cash, cheque or card payment, you won’t have to remember to pay next time. Which means no accidental disruptions to your service, subscription or membership.
- You won’t ever need to update payment details – Unless you change bank accounts, you won’t have to worry about updating your payment details either (unlike, if your debit card expires, or is lost or stolen).
- Paying through GoCardless gives you certainty – You’ll know exactly how much you’re paying and when it will come out, which can help with budgeting.
Why we use Direct Debit
- With GoCardless you are notified that a payment is coming out in advance, giving you the chance to raise any issues about the payment.
- With Direct Debit, your payments are protected. For example, in the UK, you are fully protected under the Direct Debit Guarantee, meaning you have the right to cancel and receive a full refund for any payment taken in error.
- You can cancel the Direct Debit mandate at any time, for example, through your online banking, immediately stopping future payments (although this will of course affect access to your services).
- GoCardless is ISO 27001 accredited, (ISO 27001 is a widely recognised, internationally accepted standard for information security). It is also authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority to provide payment services as an Authorised Payment Institution across the European Union.
If you need any more info, you can find out more here.
By bank transfer
We accept payments by bank transfer using the details below
Your place is not secure until deposit payment is received.
To make a payment using your online banking facility, please use the following details…
Hayley’s Swimming School
Sort code: 09-01-28
Account number: 54200934
Please remember to use your child’s full name as your reference e.g. for Jane Smith use “JANESMITH”.
When making a payment to us by bank transfer, please use your child’s full name as the reference and let us know the payment has been made by emailing us here.
Payments by bank transfer may take up to 7 days to be processed and appear on your invoice.
*VAT Number: 425 2354 18