| Hayley’s Swimming School |
43 South Road
Welcome to Hayley’s Swimming School, below you will find the information you will need when you bring your children for their swimming lessons.
Please ensure that children are wearing appropriate swimwear. Girls to wear swimming costumes rather than bikinis and boys to wear swimming trunks or tight shorts (the baggy ones just make it harder for them to move through the water). Any long hair tied back and jewellery and watches removed.
Payment can be made by card using the link from the invoice. Alternatively, to make a payment using your online banking facility, please use the following details…
Sort code: 09-01-28
Account number: 54200934
Please remember to use your child’s initial and surname as your reference e.g. for Jane Smith use “JSMITH”.
Finding us and parking
|Calday Grange Swimming Pool, Gourleys Lane, Caldy, CH48 8AS |
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN GOURLEYS LANE.
There is plenty of parking space in the car park on Grammar School Lane opposite Calday Boys School. There is a path that leads straight from the car park to the pool. There is also plenty of parking on Column Road then, to get to the pool, just walk to the end of Gourleys Lane.
What to do when you arrive
1. Please arrive ‘BEACH READY’. This means swimming costume/trunks on and robe/dressing gown or clothes over the top. When you arrive please walk down Gourleys Lane and into the driveway of the pool keeping to the left hand side of the driveway. You will be called forward to enter the building once it is time for your child’s lesson.
2. Please bring a bag for your’s and your child’s shoes (also their robe). As you enter the pool building please put on your mask, remove shoes, your child’s robe and use the sanitizer supplied.
3. Parents/Guardians to move onto the seating area and get their child(ren) out of their clothes or robes.
4. When it’s time for the lesson to start, your child(ren) will be called to walk around the poolside clockwise to their class. Parents of beginner children are welcome to walk their children to their teacher (especially if it’s their first time!). Please continue using the one-way system to get back to the spectator area.
5. During the lessons please stay seated. Toilets are available in the changing rooms if needed.
6. Each class will leave when instructed by the teachers, please meet your child(ren) by the meeting point (next to the changing rooms) and proceed to the changing rooms/exit.
Please note, all classes may now use the changing rooms after their lesson. However, if you would like to continue using your robes, this will help us reduce numbers in the changing rooms.
If you have any rubbish please use the bins provided.
There is space for 1 parent per child to sit on the poolside. Whilst your child is having lessons, please do not leave the building.
Make sure you follow the one-way system (clockwise), while on poolside.
Your child’s lesson is 30 minutes long and we provide any equipment1 they may need during the lesson. We use back floats, arm discs and woggles (or noodles as some people call them!).
We can’t wait to see you at our lessons!